Traditionally an annual quest to ask employees their opinions on key topics. Many organisations outsource collating question preparation and/or responses to a third-party, who can also analyse the results. Results should be shared in a timely and engaging manner with associated action plans made clear.
The Top 9 Employee Engagement Survey Questions
The full and original article was published on CEB
Here are the top nine survey questions that will help managers look for the kind of meaningful engagement that can improve employee performance.
- Do you understand the strategic goals of the broader organization?
- Do you know what you should do to help the company meet its goals and objectives?
- Can you see a clear link between your work and the company’s goals and objectives?
- Are you proud to be a member of your team?
- Does your team inspire you to do your best work?
- Does your team help you to complete your work?
- Do you have the appropriate amount of information to make correct decisions about your work?
- Do you have a good understanding of informal structures and processes at the organization?
- When something unexpected comes up in your work, do you usually know who to ask for help?
Credit: The full and original article was published on CEB
Thanks for stopping by!
Discovered, created or written something great that links to this element? Share links, articles, videos podcasts or infographics here.
Fill in your details and tick which resource you'd like to share.